Random acts of play..."Are you happy Mom?" "Yes son, I am very happy!"






I have added these photos just to show you how Mark plays.  He is very flexible and I'm thinking that he may enjoy gymnastics more than soccer.  I am going to see about a team in Blenheim that is called the Golden Eagles and are quite a competitive team.  I personally think that Mark's body build and his flexibility would serve him well in that sport.  I will look to explore this soon once soccer is over.  Maybe they will at least be able to convince him to keep his pants on!  What a sight!  The second photo is Mark with his snorkel and mask for underwater...yeah well we know that is not going to happen soon.  He hates underwater more than he hates soccer!  Besides he looks like someone who needs a nose job with that mask.  The third photo is Mark at work as in "Go away Mommy, I am working!"  I am not sure what he has to do but he is wearing blue gloves and hat, uses a small jigsaw and a computer.  You go son...not sure what that is about but he is taking it all very seriously.  He keeps consulting with the computer and then goes off to use the saw.  Very serious business.  The last three photos are Mark's favorite past time.  He loves his family and he is playing what he knows.  He has his "little sister" (who tells him these things!!!) on the tractor with the Father.  He says they are going to get the hay.  His Mother and Father dolls do a whole lot of hugging, kissing and playing footsies.  What gives him these ideas?  It is amazing to me what he comes up with.  Evidently this family has a pet elephant named Horton!  I just love to hear him play.  One thing is sure...our gentle son plays what he lives.  His family is happy, his parents are very much in love, Horton the elephant is happy, the work gets done and everything is right in his world.  He often looks up and asks me "Are you happy Mom?" and my heart bursts..."Yes son, I am very happy!"  "Do I make you happy Mom?"  "Yes son, you make me very happy!"  These are the moments that are branded in my memory...especially when he responds with "I'm happy too!" and then comes on over for a big 'ol kiss and hug.  Good God son how could I have lived fifty-five years without you?  You are my joy, my pride and my reason for being!  We are a happy family...just like your toy family.  I'm not sure that Daddy will let us have an elephant for a pet but I will work on him for you;) Sleep tight son.  I hope that your life will always find you in a happy place.  Your parents must be doing something right.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment