Formal photos...what a handsome bunch of kids!


Recently I had to go sit the Grandchildren so I took the opportunity to get some formal photos taken.  I was really pleased with how they turned out!  The kids had great fun getting ready and Momma/Grandma cleaned up pretty nice too.  I had been wanting to get this done for a while and had to get it done before they outgrew the clothing.  Mark's was a wee bit too big but Alex was soon going to outgrow his and Elyssa was just fitting into the dress.  I am really happy that we were able to get this done.  The long weekend turned out to be a bit of an adventure as I got up there just before the last ice storm of the year.  We all had fun and the weather turned around so that we could even enjoy the hot tub!  Hopefully the parents had a good rest in the city.  We had lots of fun camping out at home.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment