The Perfect Little Man!




Mark has no idea why his Mommy finds this so darn funny!  He WANTS to do the dishes every opportunity that he can.  We fight about it!  Sometimes Momma just wants to clear the sink to make supper, or clean up in a hurry to get him off to bed.  Mark will have nothing of it.  He has decided that the dishes are his job and I can only sneak in and get the job done when he isn't looking.  I find this too funny and you can see by the look on his face that he does not see why.  I can hear his little brain saying "WHADT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!"  This is one of his favorite sayings right now along with "PUT THAT IN YOUR CHICKEN SOUP", in a way that sounds more like "Stick that in your ear".  Where does he come up with these sayings.  Dear son you amaze me!  I surrender...the dishes are yours as far as chores goes.  Maybe you will become a chef or maybe just a dishwasher in a hotel restaurant either way I do not care, as long as you make an honest living.  You are the joy of my life!  Love Mommy xoxo

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment