The INCREDIBLES...look at me Mom!

Their imaginations are surpassed by none.  Here are the two littles being the Incredibles.  I am not much of a movie buff, however recently I picked up a used DVD of The Incredibles and this is the end result.  Every time I turn around they are at it again.  Mark so identifies with all of the characters in any movie.  Always he is the son and Daddy is the father.  He is Little Bear, Franklin, Nemo and Flipper.  In any family movie he is the animal character or the little boy.  Any adult male is his Dad.  Each scene is played and replayed.  What amazes me is that these two will know almost a whole movie in one or two viewings.  What is incredible is that they never forget.  Weeks or months will go by and out of the blue they are acting out the film again.  Anyone would think that all they do is watch television but that is far from the truth.  I remember playing cowboys and such when younger but I am not sure that we continually replayed the same show over and over.  It is fun to watch though because each day will find me living with someone new.  Yes children, you are incredible!

 Mark is really good at back arches and Marissa is better at somersaults. 


 Whatever you do...don't fall off the chairs.

 Little sea monkeys.  My almost twins.
I wish I had that flexibility again.  Seems these old bones just do not want to bend that way anymore. 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment