Not so lucky after all...one sick little boy.

Poor Mark is sick after all.  He started out not to bad but today as the day wore on he was curled up in his chair holding his knees to his chest and rocking back and forth holding his belly, saying "Mommy my belly aches".  So far only the pains and some loose bowels.  Poor kid finally fell asleep in my bed.  You are never sure what to do when this happens.  I called Daddy to come home early so that Momma can devote all her time to poor Mark.  Marissa has been very good and very quiet.  I did hear her sneak into the bathroom to brush her teeth as this seems to be her obsession right now.  She has watched Dora and build a "super train track".  It is amazing what she can do.  Such a talent for building things.  With Mark home again today and likely again tomorrow it will be hard to get anything done.  At least I am not at work yet.  That will be a challenge.  Trying to tend to sick kids and the likely event of catching their bugs is going to make my attendance record take a bad hit.  Oh well, I can always refer to the fifteen years that I did not have any sick days at all.  Kids catch everything and in turn pass it on.  Hopefully a good sleep will see Mark feeling better this evening.

Poor baby...sleep those bugs away.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment