The Christmas stocking tradition..."Grumpy Santa"

Christmas stockings have not been part of my family tradition.  I have gotten more into it, as Father always did this with his older children.  So this past week I let Marissa come to the store with me to pick out her very own Christmas stocking.  Here is the one she picked.  I am still laughing about this as I fill it up with small gifts and chocolate.  Here is Marissa's "Grumpy Santa" stocking.  Her choice and her name for it...honest.  Sometimes you have to wonder where her mind was at the time.  Here I thought we were having a perfect Momma, daughter shopping day.  I guess maybe not as much on her part.  Another cherished family tradition...Marissa gets the "Grumpy Santa" for years to come.


Marissa's stocking is on the left and Mark's is on the right.  Mark is more traditional and goes for the happy Santa face.
Merry Christmas everyone...may your stockings always be full and overflowing.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment