What goes around, comes around...meet our new family member...Oliver Twister!


This lovely pony has come back to us after fourteen years away with another family!  Oliver was my brother's children's pony and was sold to a family once my niece and nephew had outgrown him.  He is a grand old 20 years and still looks wonderful.  Since his previous owner's son has just turned twenty their family wanted us to have him for our children to enjoy.  They are good friends and have followed our blog so once they knew that Marissa had joined our family they decided that we should have him for her.  He is essentially an overgrown mutt.  Marissa's reaction was to just get in the pen and follow him around.  Unfortunately I did not have the camera with me at the time, but trust me she is fearless!  Marissa is a "yee haw" kind of girl and I know that she will enjoy him for many years to come.  "Ollie" has been introduced to his roommates and I can still see the head tossing pride that he had when I first saw him years ago.  Believe me Ollie you will have a very happy home and retirement on this farm.  You deserve to have all the luxury that we can bestow on you.  You have been a fine ol' lad and you have earned the love and respect of this woman.  Treat my children well you wise old soul.  They will grow to love you as much as your previous owners.





0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment