Hanging on by a kite tail!



The past week has been a swirl of emotions.  Thankfully Mark and Daddy came through with a dozen roses for Mommy.  We have had some issues with the processing of our application for Vietnam and it has been very stressful.  All I will say is that we are submitting our file to Vietnam on a hope and a prayer.  Lets just say that we move forward with the feeling of the hope of winning a lottery based on faith, not luck!  It will be an anxious time while we wait.  Mommy was feeling a bit overwhelmed so by Friday Daddy knew that I was in need of a pick-me-up so he picked up the roses and Mark gave them to me on Friday night.  I think he thought it was for "painting" on his bedroom wall with my eye shadow kit but Mommy found that rather funny.  Thank goodness it was powdered eye shadow and not markers or crayons.  That would have been more of an event.  Not much of a misdemeanor in Momma's eyes.  We are so blessed dear son...you are our miracle and we will hope and pray for more!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment