Don't you step on my blue suede finger!




Well this is what happens when Mark gets into a package of blueberry candies for breakfast.  Not quite what Momma has in mind when you think of blueberries with your breakfast but what the hay!  Life is short and some days I want blueberry candies for breakfast too.  Mark just watched the DVD of Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!  He loved it.  He is expanding his world from that of Little Bear and the Wiggles.  It is funny to watch him pick up on things that I never notice.  Not sure if he comprehends the story line yet but he really loves the animation and will imitate lines and mannerisms.  This is the part of raising children that is such fun to watch.  He reacts to everything.  Even when the Kangaroo mother comments about Horton's belief in the town of Who as being "stupid"...Mark responds with "Hey, stupid is a bad word".  This child even reprimands the television set!  You are too funny Mark, but you are right...stupid is a bad word.  Lets hope that you keep the bar that high in terms of standards to live by.

1 COMMENTS:

Aunt Edwina said...

Mark, blue is my favorite color, too. But I'm not sure that I would eat candy for breakfast. I like real blueberries. Right now the wild raspberries are ripe and I like to eat them on my cereal.
Don't you just love, Horton Hears a Who? Do you have that book?

Post a Comment

Leave a comment