You are so beautiful to me....












The last two days have seen us in the pool a great deal of the time.  It has been hot...very hot...hay weather hot!  So with the hay all baled up we took a bit of a break.  Here are some of my best photos of Mark in the pool.  This pool session was with Daddy and as you can see, there are no water shoes, swim suit, UV swim shirt, sun hat or any other sun protection!  Daddy has a whole different idea when it comes to pool time than Mommy does.  I must admit though it does make a much better photo of our sweet son.  How do you choose which ones to post when they are all so beautiful!  We are staying with a pool of this size for now.  Maybe we will get a bigger one in the future but for now Mark is really fearful of putting his head underwater so we respect that.  Things like fear take time to resolve and we will get him into lessons soon.  Daddy left the pool and Momma had to try to get Mark out.  He was so tired that I thought he would fall face first in the water asleep.  He found it quite funny that I could not get him and was telling me that I could not get my pants wet.  Daddy simply walked up to the pool and said "Mark do you want some gummy bears?"  The little scamp knew that I would not want to go in after him, but stood up and came right to the side to his Dad who promised candy!.  He told Daddy at bedtime that "Mommy couldn't get me, I stayed in the middle".  The kid is not only too cute, he is also too smart!  What a wonderful relaxing day.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment