Splish, Splash...he was taking a bath...in the sink!






Well this is what happens when you leave the dish water in the sink.  I usually leave the water for a bit just in case I find that last stray plastic cup in with the toys or beside Daddy's Lazyboy chair where Mark may have dropped it.  Momma hates to leave dishes on the sink so Mark took advantage of the opportunity when I went to clean up his toys and go get his pj's for bed.  We have a BBQ to go to tomorrow and it was late so I told Mark he would have his bath in the morning so he would be all clean to go for our visit.  I guess he had other ideas!  Note to self...pull the plug before you exit the kitchen.  Now to be fair to Mark he was not just having fun.  He had a bar of hand soap and was cleaning every square inch of his body including his armpits!  One would think we never give him a bath, which is far from the truth!  He also has the idea that if he closes his eyes and cannot see me, than I cannot see him.  Sorry son...you're busted!!!  Get the heck out of there.  Half a bar of soap had melted in the water in the sink.  I have no idea what his skin is going to look like in the morning but he will have to have another bath.  Daddy will have to deal with that in the morning as I have to go into town.  Mark, your Momma is always wondering what you are up to...but it is a good thing that is not usually anything bad.  Even this is quite funny.  God love ya!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment