Oh yea...they call them the streakers...look at that, look at that!




Did I mention it is hot, really hot here right now?  Well this was my entertainment tonight.  Daddy had jumped in the pool to cool off after the aforementioned rodeo (yes the calf now has an ear tag and is band castrated) and Momma Cow got her udder medicine after quite a wrestle with her and Daddy subsequently jumped into the pool to cool off.  Momma went into the house to do dishes and get things set for Mark to go to bed.  I could hear Daddy practicing his music as he has to sing at a friend's father's funeral and Mark of course was with him.  What I found was two naked men standing in front of their music stands, strumming their guitars and jamming like they didn't have a care in the world.  All I could think of was "Ethel you get your clothes on!", for those of you who can remember that famous song of the '70's called "The Streaker".  What a hoot.  Evidently this is a clothing optional musical home.  I am so humbled...some things a Momma just has to accept and not let them see you walk away with a rather large smile on you face.  Jam on boys, jam on.  Family life is entertaining.  Toot, Toot, Chugga, Chugga Big Red Car...I've traveled near and I've traveled far...I'm gonna drive the whole day long!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment