A wonderful day...Amazon Rodney





How do you describe a picture perfect day...We started with a very happy little man who got out of bed wanting to go to church.  We had a great service and Mark was singing "This little light of mine" so loudly, that our Minister Diane brought the microphone over to him so that the whole congregation could enjoy what we were hearing up at the front (he is his Father's son in both ways!)  We came home and Mark got to ride on the tractor with Daddy while he mowed the lawn.  Momma was busy cleaning up some of the yard and decided to stop and enjoy a ride on the swing with Mark.  It is still not safe for Mark to swing on the big swing alone yet so I went to get his Little Tikes blue bucket seat.  Not wanting to give up one  of our big swing seats this year I took it over to the cedar tree and found the perfect limb to hang it on.  I had to saw a few small branches off to clear the way for the swing and little did I know what would happen next.  I heard Mark saying "Mommy, I don't want it on me!"  He sounded rather urgent so I looked down from where I was standing on top of a chair and this little fellow was sitting on Mark's wrist!  Amazing...Amazon Rodney!  I have been telling Mark that the funny sound in the evening is a tree frog.  I have seen many of the little brown ones with the alien like toes but this little fellow was a first for me.  I grabbed him up and ran for the camera.  Here are some of the best shots that we were able to capture.  I guess he must have been perched on the branch I was sawing off.  After a close look and photos he was safely returned to his cedar tree unharmed.  Thank you God for this day, for this wonderful gift of nature  and most of all for the gift of your Son and our most amazing boy!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment