Chopsticks 101




Ok so it is Chinese New Year and Momma thought that she should start teaching Mark to honour his heritage.  So out came the chopsticks and his first lesson.  The photos will show you what Mark thought of that.  I thought it would be easy to show him how you can start with fruit loops (good incentive) and then make it harder with the Special K (rice sized).  Right, well you can see what Mark wanted to do.  With a "I'll be right back"...he disappeared into the living room and came back with the bongos!  So you can see Mark is more interested in music than mastering one of the Chinese arts.  I guess music is the universal language!  Keep trying Mommy he may change his mind some day!

3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running
off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.
Cheers
Here is my webpage - djeeg.blogspot.com.au

Anonymous said...

Can I simply just say what a comfort to find somebody who really knows what they're talking about on the internet. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people ought to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular since you surely possess the gift.
Here is my blog go to

Jess said...

The way you wrote this...Dan and I can literally picture him doing this! How cute and funny. Love Dan and Jess Marshall

Post a Comment

Leave a comment