Monkey business


Mark and I have been working outside tearing down some old sheds in the backyard. I am tearing down the sheds and Mark is getting in my way is more like it! This is Mark's idea of a hard hat! We have demolished an old shed that was used for smoking meat and gotten rid of the compost bin and now the outhouse. Mark's job has been to help shovel up the old compost and pat it down and then run for the gate to help open it so that we can deposit the compost in the ditch across the road. Good training for road safety and lessons on looking both ways for cars. So far we have not seen any cars on this gravel road...so I am not sure that he quite gets the message yet. I say look for cars Mark and he answers "truck"! Maybe he gets it after all. Teaching you to be safe is my job and your job is to learn why I have to teach you these things. Love you son.

1 COMMENTS:

Tara said...

sooooo cute i just want to hug him

Post a Comment

Leave a comment