The infamous shitter



With demolition successfully underway I have decided to take down the outhouse...Yes you read that right, a genuine out door shitter in our backyard! It is on its way out but the cold weather has slowed our progress. Poor ol' Dad loved that old shack even though it was the only outdoor toilet I have ever seen with a full view window in the door! Thank goodness that this old relic is on its way out. Dad will miss it but thankfully for Mark and I it has not been used in years. Yippe another task will be completed this year. Good riddence to it! I have posted these photos just to capture the essence of it. I am sure it was well used and appreciated in days gone by, not not so much now and especially by me. Another memory that Mark will be spared from. I have a long list of things I want to get done before I have to go back to work and this was priority number one!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment