Mark is helping with the chores!

Well dear son, it is about time that you started to earn your keep! You have appeared very fascinated with the dog bowls and take great delight in mixing the kibble into the water. Makes a messy goo but the dogs do not seem to mind the change in diet much. Imagine my surprise when I went to put my boot on to open the gate for company, and found it full of kibble! I should be thankful that you only put the dry kibble in there and not the wet stuff. I wondered why the dogs were eating so much. When did you find the alone time to get that job done. So far other than sleep for afternoon naps, I thought you were glued to my butt. I guess I am proven wrong because somewhere under the watchful eye of your mother, you managed to pull that one off! What a ham. You even laughed when I yelled out in horror, wondering what the devil was in my boot. Is this a trick or just a random act of play? Note to self. Put your boots somewhere else and keep an eye on this kid, he may be doing it on purpose! Dear son, you make me laugh, everyday is something new and something too funny! Love your Mom

3 COMMENTS:

Aunt Edwina said...

Every boy scout knows to check your boots before putting them on!

Kate said...

Hahaha what a nut! He is so sweet! If you are still looking for a jogging stroller here's a link

http://norfolk.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-baby-items-strollers-carriers-car-seats-Quinny-Speedi-SX-stroller-W0QQAdIdZ321894873

Kate said...

Here's another one

http://norfolk.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-baby-items-strollers-carriers-car-seats-Safety-1st-Jogging-Stroller-W0QQAdIdZ317661978

Post a Comment

Leave a comment