Teaching kindness...he is his Mother's Son!


Here is our precious son tending to a sick Panda!  This "Fur Real" panda mews and squirms like a newborn.  Mark by nature is very kind and I managed to catch him here very seriously offering compassion and nourishment to this "sick panda".  Having spent many hours myself as a young girl and as an adult "doctoring" some critter or another that nature dropped at my doorstep, it is not lost on me when I see Mark acting out the same role.  He has a love of animals and a kind heart when it comes to looking after them.  It gives me joy to see this tenderness in him as I could not tolerate any cruelty towards others, especially in the animal kingdom.  In his efforts to date, all of his victims have recovered and are once again happy and healthy.  I wish I had such a great track record!  Soon enough he will learn that Momma cannot fix or save them all.  What is more important in the lesson though is that we will always try our best.  Tenderness and kindness are learned.  Momma's job is to make sure that he will grow up to be the kind of person who will stick up for those who are weaker or need our help in both the human and animal kingdom.  Tenderness is strength and our son has lots to spare.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment