Mark wants to start school!


Here is Mark all ready for school!  This back pack and lunch sac was a gift that was given to Mark over a year ago and he spied it in the closet and demanded to have it out.  I was saving it for the start of school in the fall but he had to have it for a few hours.  We have been talking about school and I have been pointing out the buses and showing him each time we pass the school where he will have to go.  He is registered already and I have looked into before and after school care at the school to make sure that he will be able to dropped off and picked up from there while I go to work.  It will be a sad day when he has to say good-by to Shesha (Lisa) his babysitter as he loves to go there.  It will also be a sad day for Mommy.  It seems so young to start Kindergarten at just four years of age.  Once you start school, it is the beginning of the end.  Next stop graduation and finding a job!  Yo....slow down Mom...many happy times are still to be had between now and then.  My handsome man is all ready and anxious to go!  I know your teachers will love you as much as I do!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment