Easter fun!







Well what have we here!  Easter breakfast of white chocolate puppy dog, Easter egg hunting, a visit from the real Easter bunny (here I thought all along he was a white one!), Gator riding, fine dining and fancy dresses...I guess that is what Easter is all about!  What a fine clan of children that we have in our family.  Such a good time and children on their best behavior...you would have thought that Santa was coming.  We celebrated Easter on Saturday and on Sunday Mark and Mommy went to visit Aunt Edy and Uncle Bert.  Lots of fun and way, way too many goodies and sweets.  Disaster was averted when I noticed that the eggs had been raided by the Easter dogs and dispatched Poppa to go fill them up again.  What was he thinking.  WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!!  Next Easter we will make sure he lets the dogs out first and then turn the Easter bunny out to deliver the eggs!

2 COMMENTS:

Doug and Audrey said...

Thank God for my wife as she is my life and the keeper of our memories

Doug and Audrey said...

Thanks honey....I love you too!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment