ANOTHER SAD DAY ON THE FARM


Another dear old friend has passed away. Our old cat Tess has died after fighting with a brain/eye tumor for the past couple of years. She was a totally feral cat that I captured in my barn on Highbury and has since become one of the sweetest cats I have ever owned. My best guess is that she was about nineteen years old and I will miss her quiet visits on my lap in the evenings. She was a special friend and we spent many hours together. Good-by Tess, may you rest in peace with ol' Duke. Another friend that Mark will never get to know.

3 COMMENTS:

Tyler said...

So sorry to hear about Tess. She was one of my faves. Also loved Mamma Kitty and Flanagan. Tess will have lots of old friends to play with in cat heaven :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Tess. She was such a nice cat. Greg will be sad to hear about this as he always loved her. We will miss you Tess

Love Kim

Kate said...

Sorry to hear about Tess and Duke :( Tess was one of my favourites..maybe mostly because she always liked me and not Nick :P She was a sweet cat. I still remember when Duke and Whiskey were just little puppies, can't believe how big Duke turned out to be! RIP <3
Here's a video I saw that reminded me of you guys so much. I warn you though, it's a tear jerker.

http://www.wimp.com/poemdog/

Love you lots!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment