Motherhood!

Dearest Mark:
Tonight I have a quiet moment while dear son you sleep peacefully in your crib. What a wonderful past month it has been! You always wonder if parenting/motherhood is what you thought it would be and here it is...so much more. So far I see a little guy full of wonder and amazement at all the things around him. He is like a sponge, imitating, watching, touching and smelling everything. Body lotion is all new, smells new and must be tasted. The most wonderful thing of all is that my little man loves to kiss his Momma! Yep just me. He watches his Dad give me a kiss and then happily does the same to me but so far has just turned his head and laughed at his Dad. He is holding out and making it a game. A few nights ago he woke in the night and I took him back to my bed. He was so happy. As I tried to close my eyes and ignore him, hoping that sleep would find him, he kept planting kisses on my lips. We both ended up giggling away and the pure joy of the moment between us nearly burst my heart! My son you are so fine, you are strong, you are kind, you love to share and you have so much love looking for a place to land. We are family! You have made me a mother and I am so blessed. Our journey is wonderful so far! Love your Momma.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment