Well folks, I am going to try to catch you up to what has happened since our computer crashed. Bear with me while I sift out the kinks but here is the most significant event. Momma had to go back to work on June 4, 2012 so that she can get her hours in to qualify for another Parental leave from work. Yes you read that right...we have completed our PRIDE training and are ready to adopt again. We feel that Mark would accept a sibling and even though you cannot see it in the photos...his first day at the sitter did go well. He was happy to get ready and head over to Lisa's house (She Sha aka Mark), but in reality he was happy as a clam all day and even greeted me with a "HI MOMMY" when I picked him up. We are thrilled with Lisa as she is a true Mom (has three of her own boys and expecting again for January). We have put our name in for St Thomas, Elgin and for the Aboriginal adoption service in Brant county to see if there is another child that we could add to our family. Mark is loving the other children at Lisa's house and we are sure that he will adjust quite well. He did have lots of kids to play with in China so I expect that he will adapt quickly to a sibling. Keep your fingers crossed. Over the next few days I will try to post some of the spring/summer photos of 2012 to catch everyone up.

2 COMMENTS:

Tyler said...

So happy for you guys. Mark will be a great older brother and I an older, older brother. Lol

Tyler said...

So happy for you guys. Mark will be a great older brother and I an older, older brother. Lol

Post a Comment

Leave a comment