June 19, 2010

This week we are on vacation. Lots to do. Sent an email to Elly our Social worker to update our home study. Passed the fingerprint clearance (no brainer) and the medicals (yikes!). Still healthy enough and no criminal records so onwards towards the adoption! The prediction on the Adopt Talk website says that June referrals may start in October. We will likely not see anything until December or early into 2011. This is painfully slow but I think of it as wine. Hopefully the taste of parenting will be so much better/sweeter over time. Besides there is no point in whining over it, nothing will change anyway. Dear sweet Mary I hope that you are safe and loved while we all wait. How much I want to tell you how I have waited all my life to see and touch your little face. Peace to you little one. We will meet someday soon. I promise to be the best mother you could ever have dreamed of.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment